Important Message(s)

Beginning July 1, 2024, if your cash benefits are stolen from your EBT card through skimming, cloning or similar, fraudulent activity, you may be able to have some cash benefits replaced by making a claim.

Claims can be submitted in person in a Community Services Office, by calling the Customer Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233 or by submitting a DSHS Claim of Stolen EBT Benefits form (DSHS 27-221) by mail, fax or drop box within 30 days of discovering the theft. Home and Community Services customers should contact their assigned public benefits specialist. Developmental Disabilities Administration customers should call 855–873–0642.

For more information, visit Online Community Services Office (CSO) | DSHS (


Washington Connection offers a fast and easy way for families and individuals to apply for a variety of services such as Food, Cash, Child Care, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Savings Programs. Individuals that are age 65 or older, blind or disabled may also apply for medical assistance. Click “See If I Qualify” to get started. Watch Video

Washington Healthplanfinder offers healthcare coverage for children, parents/caretakers with children, pregnant women, or adults age 18 to 64 years old. For information regarding available services or to apply for benefits, visit

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Click here for more Civil Rights and Nondiscrimination information.